In the fourteen years since the September 11 attacks, there have been numerous highly newsworthy stories that were grossly under-reported or outright ignored by the major media. Even so-called “alternative media” have not done their job in reporting this subject. Some, like the Huffington Post and Daily Kos, have policies censoring 9/11 questions.
If any of the following stories had been properly reported, it could have sparked a public demand for a new investigation.
Here are a few of the bombshells missed:
1. Suppressed Oral Histories Corroborate Demolitions. On August 12, 2005, The New York Times announced the release of more than 12,000 pages of oral history in the form of transcripts of interviews with 503 firefighters and emergency medical responders. The interviews were conducted between October of 2001 and January of 2002 under the direction of Thomas Von Essen, who was New York City’s fire commissioner at the time of the attack. Among the eyewitness observations preserved in the oral history are accounts of hearing and feeling explosions and ground tremors, as well as seeing dust clouds and debris flying from the Twin Towers as they were coming down. The accounts can be read here: http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/oralhistories/index.html
2. 9/11: Press For Truth. In 2006, a documentary about the September 11 attacks was released. The film features interviews with the Jersey Girls — four widows whose husbands were killed in the World Trade Center attacks and who were convinced that the truth about 9/11 was being suppressed by the government. They and other family members pushed relentlessly for answers, until finally the federal government reluctantly formed the 9/11 Commission. The Jersey Girls became members of the Family Steering Committee, which was tasked with providing questions for the Commission to answer. But to their disappointment and dismay, a full 70 percent of their questions were ignored by the Commission and never answered in the Commission’s final report. Without the advocacy of the Jersey Girls, there never would have been an investigation — shallow and contrived though it was — into the biggest terrorist attack on US soil in history. Unbelievably, their 9/11: Press for Truth documentary was ignored by major media. You can read about the film here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11:_Press_for_Truth and watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmHPfXemf10.
3. Without Precedent. The same year, 2006, the co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, released their book Without Precedent, in which they detail all the ways their investigation was a failure and was based on government lies. The facts they revealed should have been a blockbuster story and should have compelled a new investigation. And not only the co-chairs, but a majority of the Commission members, after they served, spoke out about its failure to find the truth of what really happened at the World Trade Center that fateful day. You can read the commissioners’ reactions here: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/911-commissioners-didnt-believe-government.html and watch a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdqIzc4TZAY
4. Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11. On June 6, 2006, The Muckraker Report contacted the FBI and asked why the Most Wanted poster of Usama Bin Laden made no mention of his involvement in the attacks of September 11. An FBI spokesman revealed the reason: “There’s no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” This bombshell statement by the FBI should have been a lead news story. The details are explained here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623
5. Explosives Expert Says WTC 7 Was a Controlled Demolition. In 2007, Europe’s top demolition professional, Danny Jowenko, was shown footage of World Trade Center Building 7’s destruction on the afternoon of September 11, 2001. This 47-story skyscraper was not hit by a plane, yet it imploded at free-fall acceleration and landed in a heap in its own footprint. After watching Building 7 fall, Jowenko declared with absolute certainty that it was brought down by explosives in a controlled demolition. His reaction can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc
6. NIST Admits to the Free-fall of Building 7. In November 2008, after being criticized by physics teacher David Chandler, the National Institute of Standards and Technology finally admitted that World Trade Center Building 7 came down at free fall in the first few seconds of its collapse. NIST had previously maintained that free-fall was an impossibility, since the structural components in the lower floors of the building would have provided resistance and prevented it from falling at the speed of gravity. Hence, NIST’s stunning admission means that either the impossible occurred or that WTC 7 had to have been brought down with explosives. You can read all the details about this free-fall collapse here: http://rememberbuilding7.org/free-fall-collapse
7. Scientific Paper on Nano-thermite. In April 2009, a scientific paper was published by a team of independent researchers who discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the World Trade Center site. In their paper, titled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, these nine scientists, led by Professor of Chemistry Niels Harrit from the University of Copenhagen, concluded: “[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.” Read their paper here: http://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf and learn more about the subject here: http://rememberbuilding7.org/explosive-residues
8. Sibel Edmonds’ OBL Bombshell. On August 1, 2009, FBI translator-turned-whistleblower Sibel Edmonds revealed on the Mike Malloy show that “the U.S. maintained intimate relations with Bin Laden all the way up until that day of September 11.” If Bin Laden did indeed work for the US government until 9/11, as Edmonds claims, that fact completely undermines the official story. To read about her interview, go here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/bombshell-bin-laden-worked-for-us-until-9-11/14595
9. 1,000 Architects and Engineers. On February 19, 2010, press conferences were held around the country by 1,000 architects and engineers, who called for a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11. Yet there was no media coverage. Today, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth membership includes more than 2,350 (and counting) licensed and/or degreed architects and engineers. Find out more here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/press-conference-1-000-architects-and-engineers-call-for-new-9-11-investigation/1770×8 and get the latest here: www.ae911truth.org.
10. The Toronto Hearings. On September 8-11, 2011, in honor of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, expert witnesses gathered at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada, to present evidence-based research that called into question the official story. This event was known as The Toronto Hearings on 9/11. Over a period of four days, experts in structural engineering, physics, chemistry, history, and philosophy gave professional testimony to an international panel of distinguished judges. Afterward, the panel of judges, in conjunction with the hearing steering committee, would go on to publish their final analysis of the evidence and a call for a new investigation. To see the hearings in their entirety or read the final report, go here: http://torontohearings.org For a summary of the strongest evidence over the four days of hearings, watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48.